The personal data controller (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller” or “the Service Provider”) shall be:
LangMedia Sp. z o.o.
ul. Rapackiego 5
NIP: 6711762204, REGON: 320522802
KRS: 0000306795 (VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) at the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna)
Share capital PLN 113 400
- If you wish to obtain more information, contact the personal Data Protection Officer appointed by the Service Provider via electronic mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at the following address: Inspektor Ochrony Danych LangMedia Sp. z o.o., ul. Rapackiego 5, 53-021 Wrocław.
Scope of Collected and Processed Data
- The Controller shall process the personal data provided voluntarily by the User during the registration or edition of the account and in order to be provided with the selected services/functions (e.g., issuing and providing a VAT invoice, a written examination of a complaint), i.e., User’s first name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, mail address, and country.
- The provision of the data required to set up the account on the Becorrect website is voluntary but necessary for the Service Provider to provide the services specified in the Regulations of the Becorrect website.
- The User is aware that the User’s personal data may be processed for marketing purposes of the Controller based on the Controller’s legitimate interest, and the User may object to it.
- If the User has given separate consent to the processing of the User’s personal data in the form of an e-mail address given during registration for the purpose of sending the correspondence with the marketing information by e-mail, the User’s data may be used to present all products and services offered by LangMedia Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław. The User shall be entitled to withdraw the granted consent at any time, which shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of the consent.
Purpose and Grounds of Personal Data Processing
The purposes of the Users’ personal data processing by the Controller are as follows:
- to conclude and perform an agreement concerning the provision of services by electronic means pursuant to the rules specified in the Regulations of Becorrect website,
- to carry out marketing activities with the use of electronic communication means based on the Controller’s legitimate interest or the User’s consent given voluntarily,
- to examine complaints.
Data Collected During Use of the Website
- The Controller shall use such mechanisms as cookies or browser local storage which may store both the data necessary to provide the requested service as well as the additional information, such as unique identifiers or temporary data accelerating the content download.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adjust the contents of web pages of the Becorrect website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of web pages, and in particular those files are used to identify the User’s device and to appropriately display the web page customised to the User’s individual needs,
- to create statistics to help understand the way the Users of the Becorrect website use the web page, which enables the improvement of its structure and content,
- to keep the User’s session on a web page of the Becorrect website (after logging in), which means that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the website.
- In many cases, the software used to view web pages (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. The User may change their settings for cookies at any time. In particular, such settings may be modified so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the User about each case of placing cookies on the device of the website user. The detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Google Ads – a remarketing tool of Google LCC which allows for the display of personalised advertisements of the website, more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics – a tool collecting the information about the visits of the website, displayed web pages and the time spent by the User on the website, more information: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/,
- Facebook Pixel – a tool which enables the addressing of personalised advertisements to Facebook users, more information: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- The technologies referred to in point 5 are used based on the data rendered anonymously, such as age bracket, interests, location. It is not connected with the User’s personal data and does not enable any identification by the Controller.
- The Controller uses pixel tags that are the elements placed – to give an example – in e-mails or web page codes which enable the monitoring of such activities as opening an e-mail or displaying a given web page.
The use of the Becorrect website is connected with sending queries which are stored in server logs. The following information may be stored:
- the date and time of sending a query,
- the content and status of a query (for example, the URL address of a visited page together with enclosed parameters),
- the IP address of a computer from which a query has been sent,
- the amount of data sent in response,
- the headers sent by the User’s device (which define, for example, a browser, operating system, set language, page from which redirection has been made, content of cookies).
The Controller makes it possible to log into the Becorrect website with the use of:
- the option of Facebook Connect offered by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA or - for the users living in the EU – Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as Facebook). In the case of using it, no additional registration is required. In order to log in, the User is redirected to Facebook where the User may log in through giving the User’s data. In such a way, the user profile on Facebook is linked to the User’s account. More information about Facebook and privacy settings can be found in data protection guidelines at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update,
- the Google account offered by Google Ireland Ltd. (Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as Google). In the case of using it, no additional registration is required. In order to log in, the User is redirected to Google where the User may log in through giving the user’s data. In such a way, the user profile on Google is linked to the User’s account. More information about Google and privacy settings can be found in data protection guidelines at the following address: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Entrusting Other Entities with Processing
The Service Provider may entrust the following entities with personal data processing:
- the entities operating IT systems providing hosting services, data storage service, ICT services, operating electronic mail,
- the entities providing payment services on behalf of the Service Provider,
- the entities providing the Service Provider with accounting and tax settlement services,
- the entities providing the Service Provider with legal or advisory services,
- the partners promoting the Service Provider’s services,
- group administrators if the User uses the Becorrect website via the Ordering Party (e.g., an employer or a principal of the User), i.e., an entity who entered into a cooperation agreement with the Service Provider
- The Service Provider may entrust the following entities with personal data processing:
- All payments are processed by the Stripe service. The service’s provider is Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., The One Building, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland.
In connection with the personal data processing, the User shall be entitled to file the following requests:
- for access to the data in order to obtain the copy of the data,
- for rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have the incomplete data completed
- for restriction of data processing,
- for transfer of personal data,
- for objection to data processing and profiling for the purposes arising from the Controller’s legitimate interest,
- for objection to data processing for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling connected with such marketing,
- for erasure of processed data.
- The possibility of exercising the aforementioned rights may depend on the legal grounds of the Controller’s use of personal data and the purposes of its processing.
- The Users, whose data is processed, have the right, if provided by law, to demand immediate deletion of their personal data (the right to be forgotten).
- The Controller shall take reasonable actions, including technical means, to inform the administrators processing the personal data that the person to whom the data relates demands that the administrators delete all the data linkage, personal data copies or its replication.
The right to demand deletion of personal data shall not apply when the processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation requiring processing the data under the European Union law or the Member State’s law the administrator subjects to or to fulfill a task executed either in the public interest or within the scope of exercising public authority by the administrator;
- for archival purposes in the public interest, for research or historical purposes, or for statistical purposes if there is a possibility that the right to demand deleting personal data shall prevent or seriously hinder the fulfillment of the purposes for such processing;
- to determine, pursue, or defend claims.
- The conclusions concerning the personal data processing should be addressed to the Controller via electronic mail to the following address: LangMedia Sp. z o.o., or by post at the following address: ul. Rapackiego 5, 53-021 Wrocław.
- The User can withdraw the consent to personal data processing at any time. It shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal.
- In connection with the personal data processing, the User shall be entitled to file the following requests:
Personal Data Storage Period
- The User’s personal data is processed for the time necessary to perform the Agreement with the Controller. Yet, no longer than the time limits arising from the generally effective regulations of the law and until the expiry of the period of limitation for claims connected with the subject matter of the Agreement, with taking into account the periods of limitation for claims specified in the provisions of the law, i.e., the basic period of 6 years from the day when the claim becomes due.
- If the User withdraws the consent concerning the personal data processing being the grounds for its processing, and if it is justified, such data shall be erased by the Controller.
- If the basis for data processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest, the personal data is processed until the User objects to it if such an objection is justified, or until the expiry of the Controller’s interest.
If it is considered that the manner of the personal data processing by the Controller violates the effective provisions, the User shall be entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.